Tri-County Country Club
Whether you have been golfing your entire life, or have just begun to appreciate the game, Tri-County Country Club offers a membership option that suits you. Our challenging course and friendly staff ensures our members will enjoy bringing guests out for a drink, as well as perfecting their game.
We encourage you to request a tour of our facility, and welcome any questions you may have. For additional information about pricing and our application process, please fill out this form or call us at (716) 965-2053. We look forward to hearing from you.
First Year Base Dues
- Single: $999.00 + tax, GHIN, Range, Capital Assessment
- Restricted: $799.00 + tax, GHIN, Range, Capital Assessment
- Intermediate: $799.00 + tax (*Must be age 39 or under), GHIN, Range, Capital Assessment
- Family: $1299.00 + tax, GHIN, Range, Capital Assessment
After the First Year
- Tri-County operates on a 4 year teired structure as set by the Board of Directors currently. This means that the introductory offer in the first year will escalate slowly each year to allow you time to get more comfortable in your new surroundings as you approach core membership.
- Click here to view the dues escalation sheet in effect now.
- Range/Locker: $50.00 + tax (yearly)
- Handicapping: $25.00 + tax (yearly, per person)
- Capital Expenditure Assessement: $100.00 (yearly)
- Cart Plan: $575.00
- Family Cart: $670.00
- Trail Fee for Personally Owned Carts: $299.00 ($399.00 for couples/shared carts)